Subject: Meeting request on behalf of ISC2's CEO
From: "Jacopo Venturi" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiits- ja Digiministeerium" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Seiko Kuik" <[email-masked]>, "ISC2 \(AK\)" <[email-masked]>, "Manuel Avramescu" <[email-masked]>, "Sanjana Mehta" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2025 14:37:54 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Ms. Pakosta,

I am contacting you on behalf of ISC2 
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.isc2.org/__;!!DOxrgLBm!HOlEY9FA8B4OWI-kXN2_AlV8zv47S_2dVAnxQf5qHdzVHcbm1JX-gqbMJQNsD5OaTZQ9KoUgw3962B8ubmkdI0TDcYw8Dt5S55o$> 
(EU transparency register: 131028547391-53), the world’s largest nonprofit 
membership association for cybersecurity professionals. Ms. Debra Taylor 
<https://events.isc2.org/b/sp/debra-taylor-5816> , CEO of ISC2, will be in 
Gdańsk on 17 and 18 June for the upcoming 
<https://polish-presidency.consilium.europa.eu/en/events/digital-summit/> 
Digital Summit organized by the Polish Presidency of the Council of the EU 
and would be interested to meet with you. Ms. Taylor would like to exchange 
information about national and regional cyber resilience and workforce 
development.

Commanding a global presence with over 265,000 members and associates of 
which 40,000+ in the EU, ISC2 has been committed to support EU’s efforts on 
cybersecurity in several ways. It is helping to enhance and expand the 
cybersecurity workforce in the EU, including through its involvement in the 
Cybersecurity Skills Academy as the first 
<https://digital-skills-jobs.europa.eu/en/inspiration/pledges/isc2-certified-cybersecurity> 
pledger, and contributing to key EU cyber files such as the Cyber Resilience 
Act and the Cyber Solidarity Act.

ISC2 has played a key role in supporting the European Commission establish 
the new Industry-Academia Network. In this context it is invited by the 
Polish Presidency to the network’s formal launch at the Digital Summit. ISC2 
has been invited to participate in Digital Summits over the past three 
years.

Under Ms. Taylor’s leadership, ISC2 is dedicated to helping shape strong 
cybersecurity policies and laws that boost the EU’s cyber resilience, 
support innovation, and promote skilling across the region.

Thank you very much in advance for the attention you will bring to our 
request for a brief meeting during the Digital Summit.

Kind regards,

Jacopo
Venturi
Junior Consultant
AK Public Affairs

T   <tel:+32456225709> +39 3319250557
E   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
A  Rond-Point Robert Schuman 9
1040 Brussels, Belgium

EU Transparency Register: 488895746767-41